Crew breakthrough is an important way to increase attributes. All crew members’ initial quality is Green, which can be improved according to breakthrough times.
- Breakthrough to certain quality can also activate new skills.
- Breakthrough consumes materials with 100% success rate.
- Breakthrough to certain level can change crew member’s quality.
- Breakthrough requires crew member to reach certain level. If crew member has not reached the required level, the “Breakthrough” button will be grey and you cannot breakthrough.
- Materials are gained through Elite Battles and Pirate Trials.
Materials needed for Breakthrough are:
Blue (level 30) = Pirate Certificate(2)
Blue+1 (level 35) = Pirate Certificate(2) + Sea King Crystal(2)
Blue+2 (level 40) = Pirate Certificate(3) + SeaKing Crystal(3) + Den Den Mushi(2)
Purple (level 45) = Sea King Crystal(5) + Den Den Mushi(4) + Pirate Flag(3)
Purple+1 (level 50) = Den Den Mushi(5) + Pirate Flag(5) + Medical Kit(4) + Wax Boxing Gloves(1)
Purple+2 (level 55) = Pirate Flag(6) + Medical Kit(5) + Buggy Ball(5)
Purple+3 (level 60) = Buggy Ball(8) + Medical Kit(7) + Gold Rum(6) + Skypiea Waver(1)